Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMW JEDI
    • Feb 2012

Solus/Vantage Ultra Losing Time

Anyone else have a Solus Ultra or Vantage Ultra that loses time?

My units lose about 20 minutes every 4-6 months.....

They never drop much below half a battery charge, if ever. They have never been run to empty on the internal Li-Ion battery packs.
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

My Vantage Ultra seems to keep up with the clock. After 6 months it's still spot on except for the daylight savings thing. I even had it shut down once because of low battery. The battery life is about 2 hours.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

My Vantage Ultra seems to keep up with the clock. After 6 months it's still spot on except for the daylight savings thing. I even had it shut down once because of low battery. The battery life is about 2 hours.
      Today 04:13 PM
      If you already had a Verus with a 4 channel scope , what made you decide to to get a Vantage Ultra with a 2 channel ??? Were you originally planning to sell the Verus and get a Vantage Ultra and a Maxi Sys, but got reservations because of The Ford Lawsuit, factory logos removed and software allegedly losing some functions?

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by BMW JEDI
        Anyone else have a Solus Ultra or Vantage Ultra that loses time?

My units lose about 20 minutes every 4-6 months.....

They never drop much below half a battery charge, if ever. They have never been run to empty on the internal Li-Ion battery packs.
        The slight delay when the machine saves screen shots and movies is only a few seconds each time. If you save a lot of screen shots and movies that few seconds adds up. The machine is dead to the world while it completes the save. It's like sticking your finger in the path of the second hand a few times a day.

The machines that access the internet will always check with the internet and self adjust their time.

Comment

• crackerclicker
          • May 2008

Yeah JEDI,

My Solus Ultra does, although it doesn't bother me much.

Comment

Working...