Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Modis500
    • Sep 2012

Verus Pro 18.4.2 Service Patch

For those of you out there running 18.4, but don't have your scanner hooked up to wi-fi on a continuous basis, there is a service patch out, got it last week. Unsure what it fixed, but it did not fix the auto scan inside Chevrolet, where the scanner sees every car as a 2011, then tells you that the model year (2011 is what the screen says) and then senses the 10th Vin is not 'B'. Anyone else seeing this on Chevrolet? I'll try to upload the screenshot I got yesterday.
    Any other bugs in 18.4 we need the service dept to know about?

Tom
    "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
    Zig Ziglar
  • tech25
    • Oct 2017

interesting..I have not seen any publication regarding this service release. I think it should mandatory to release a update log on what was addressed. fixed and or added.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

interesting..I have not seen any publication regarding this service release. I think it should mandatory to release a update log on what was addressed. fixed and or added.
      Might even be a one of those software Optimization updates where its sort of a rolling code wheel of misfortune spun by a little AI Chinese knockoff of Vana White inside that claps her hands when time's up and time to fix it or get a new one.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
        • Jan 2011

Screen shots or it didn't happen...

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Screen shots or it didn't happen...
          You need to take a real close look in an airport luggage scanner and see if your SSD is a fake.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SnapOnKid
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Witsend
            You need to take a real close look in an airport luggage scanner and see if your SSD is a fake.
            Mine has never been apart!

Also I didn't do the 18.4 update after some one else had some issue's when it first came out...

Comment

Working...