X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Viewing Tips in SureTrack

This question came from Autobouncer in SureTrack. This was in a thread where a new user created a tip using the Ask the Experts tool instead of Enter a Tip.
    Nick, let me ask you something... I never see tips on here. In the old format if I punched in a certain problem it would bring up previous fixes.. I have not seen that in quite some time. How do you access tips with this format? I kind of like that he opened a thread so we could see this! Sorry for taking up space but just wanted to hear input.

Currently the only way to see tips in SureTrack is either by getting a subscription notification e-mail or by doing a search for the vehicle that is attached to the tip.

I was trying to get a "Latest Tips" list on the main screen but that hasn't happened and will have to wait for the next version of SureTrack. I also want to improve the display of the tips so that it shows the authors username and other information.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.
  • Scott 79
    • Mar 2014

Thanks for addressing this, I thought it was something I was merely missing.

Comment

• ericsautomotive
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Scott 79
      Thanks for addressing this, I thought it was something I was merely missing.
      +1
      Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

Working...