• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheel
    • Jul 2007

bk5600 manual

Maybe someone can help.
    I've been looking for a downloadable owner's manual for the BK 5600
    borescope in different places on Snap on's websites - including areas where you'd really expect to find one, and so far have come up empty handed.
    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Hey Tim, I have that same model with manual, can I help you with something?
    S. Breland

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sbreland73
      Hey Tim, I have that same model with manual, can I help you with something?
      I need a manual to familiarize myself and others in the shop with
      all the features and functions of the unit so everyone can get the most from it.
      I've looked in manual download sections of Snap on's site as well as pursuing a link from the 5600's information pages which said the manual was downloadable - dead end.
      I'm one of those oddballs who likes to read the manuals on a new piece of equipment before and while using it in order to get the most possible from it.

You might could answer a quick question, though.
      Will the BK5600 record video like the BK 8000 can or will it just do photos?
      Thanks.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

No video, just still captures, it does have a video out jack to connect an external monitor or TV. Also there has been a firmware update:

Website for updater application for Snap-on BK Digital Devices.

Give me a day or two and I'll scan the manual to PDF and post back here.

S. Breland

Comment

Working...