Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autodoc
    • Aug 2008

Solus Pro Software Update 10.4

Hello guys i've started this thread to find out the capabilities of the new 10.4
    software update. my s/o rep was telling me that it's got quite a few nice stuff for my solus pro but as usual i'm at logger heads about the £800 quid price tag for the year which is much more than any other aftermarket diagnostic manufacturer that i know charges i.e launch is £300 for the year autoboss v30 is roughly the same and either of these machines you can just login and download your updates whenever. and not having to wait on the s/o rep so for under £30 quid per week on subscription let me know if its any good for that money!!
  • melrandall
    • Oct 2010

last year i updated to 10.2 from 8.2 and now i have 10.4. it is expensive but if you keep using the scan tool you will have to update to be able to access newer vehicles, incidentally if you use shopstream the 10.4 does not work on the older version so that will have to be updated, the one consolation is it is free. if i were you i would borrow the update book off your snapon dealer and see if it is for you
    mel

Comment

• SnapOnKid
      • Jan 2011

I would definitly get an upgrade since you have version 8.2 but I would wait for 11.2 It's supposed to have Volvo coverage in it. In the states we are supposed to be getting it in march. Not sure if its the same over there.

Good luck with your descion!

Comment

• BTR1
        • Sep 2010

I spoke to my rep last week after i got a demo of the verdict and have to say a real nice piece off kit the 11.2 will out in the next few weeks over here

Comment

Working...