Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swtws6
    • Nov 2012

Pulling the trigger....

My Snap on guy wil be by tom (Fri) and I think I might be pulling the trigger on a new Verus Pro, with the current promotion. Hes had it on the truck the last couple weeks and each time I'm on the truck I play around with it and I started doing research on it here and some other sites. Seems like mostly positive reviews for this tool so when he comes by I will be doing a little demo of it on a car in the shop and make my final decision, but pretty sure I know I will get it. This will be for my personal use, at the shop I work at. Never thought I would spend my own money on such a tool but I'm tired of fighting (sharing) the shops Solus Pro which is getting beat up at this point. I will be the only one using it and now I wont have to run back and forth across the shop to access service info also, it will all be right there at my fingertips. Plus I'll have somethign I can take home to do frinds and family vehicles if need be. Any last thoughts from anyone?
  • oaeyeo121003
    • Oct 2010

Work out a deal to do truck payments instead of snap on credit. Avoid the interest and pay it off quicker. Just make sure you re charging to use it to make your payments. M ine was. Paid for that way.

Comment

• timstech
      • Dec 2010

I have always liked the Verus,on my third one,had a few problems with the gen 1. I like the wireless version the best,I do not have the Pro. I will admit its the first scan tool i grab,its easy on my tired eyes. Enjoy your purchase

Comment

Working...