Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • protraxrptr17
    • Aug 2010

07 Silverado Classic, no seat module choice

Need to pull seat module codes really bad. Has a problem with heated seats. Sick and tired of going to the dealer to get codes on this stuff. Come on Snap-on.Verus Pro with 12.4
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Heated Seat data and codes

Hello There.

I believe that the data and codes for the heated seats are in the Driver's Door Module if I remember correctly. I agree that it should be easier to access. As I mentioned on a previous post it would be nice if we could enter the vehicle id in a "Demo" mode to see what available tests and modules we could scan. I would have tried to ID it as a model year older or newer as well.

I just tried my Verus to see if the module was listed but can only get so far in the setup before you have to be connected to the vehicle.

Comment

• protraxrptr17
      • Aug 2010

Some of the data is in the door module, but no DTCs. We can even unplug some of the seat components and still no dtcs. Shopkey says to check the seat module for DTCs when working on heated seats, so....

Comment

• TurboJim
        • Jan 2007

Do you use a 2534 programmer? If you have a TIS subscription, go in thru your laptop, download Tech2Win, connect your 2534 hardware, do a SWDL, and use Tech2 on your laptop. It works on most GM cars/trucks and gives you access to all a Tech2 can do, except programming. For that you'll need to do it as you do normaly (Pass-Thru via TIS)
        Jim Testa
        Senior Technician
        JD Automotive & Truck Inc
        Dover, NJ

Comment

Working...