Verus workcenter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

I looked around and could not find anything that would suit all my needs with out custom building it myself. I really don't have the time to do any fabrication work at the moment so I decided this was my best option. Aside from the few Flaws in the Foam Package that I pointed out in another thread, I think this set up works best for me. All though Not shown, I have all my other electrical diagnostic equipment in this cart.

I usually have the OBD2 cable wraped up nice but since I was using the Verus just before that and saw the other pictures posted, I figured I would snap a few real quick.

Also not shown is the Cover for the cart. Its always on the cart when not in use. Not so much to protect the cart but more so to make sure the shop dust doesn't creep in the box.

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
      • Mar 2008

Why is it in all the pictures you see the Verus on its kick stand but they do not build a cart to allow you to keep it that way? You must lay it down to close the lid. Also where do you put the keyboard and mouse as I hate having to peck at the on screen keyboard to put info in the tech worksheet.

Comment

• protraxrptr17
        • Aug 2010

After using the printer some, I retract what I said earlier. It is really fast and the black and white is just fine for most things. I asked my wife about the ink being really expensive and she said that it would last so long that it is really not an issue. We have a printer in the office that uses the same cartridge (thats how she knows) We have a wireless color printer in the office, so I can just print with it if I think I need something in color.

Comment

• jm43130
          • Apr 2008

I have a TPMS2 and it connects wirelessly with the Verus and displays fine. The only thing I found was that after you use Blue tooth to discover TPMS2 and using it, you have to rediscover the S3 module again. Seems like Verus can only remember one blue tooth device at a time.

Comment

• sbreland73
            • Jan 2009

[QUOTE=jm43130;24708]I have a TPMS2 and it connects wirelessly with the Verus and displays fine. The only thing I found was that after you use Blue tooth to discover TPMS2 and using it, you have to rediscover the S3 module again. Seems like Verus can only remember one blue tooth device at a time.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the way Snapon wants the Bluetooth to work: one device at a time, hence the term "pairing". A Bluetooth master device can however support up to seven slave devices. An example would be with a cell phone and ear piece, you have to "pair" them together, after that the devices ignore other Bluetooth signals around them, so that a person near you can't eaves drop on your conversation. HTH.
            Last edited by sbreland73; 07-23-2011, 08:10 AM. Reason: Facts
            S. Breland

Comment

• cazman408
              • May 2011

[IMG][/IMG]

Next plan is to cut and hinge the front lock part and mount the key board and mouse on the inside. So when you fold it down it becomes a key board/mouse platform.

Comment

• cherryh1979
                • Nov 2012

it allso coms in black saw one on the snap on truck this morning for 12,543.98

Comment

• phill57
                  • Oct 2007

Price

Originally posted by cherryh1979
                  it allso coms in black saw one on the snap on truck this morning for 12,543.98
                  For that much cash I hope it comes with the Verus as well!

Comment

Working...