Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mechatronics Engineer
    • Jul 2017

TPMS4

I've read the PDF file regarding the TPMS4 but there is no information there to advise how long the battery in the TPMS4 works for or how long it actually takes to recharge it?

Anyone any ideas!
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I think a true Mechatronics engineer would not be busting tires and changing TPMS sensors . He would be busy designing a leak free Mechatronics seal for BMW automatic transmissions that does not require valve body removal to change it . It would not have some goofey Siamese Hybrid plastic transmission pan and filter assembly that costs over $200 to buy sump filter. He would design a transmission that can go over 200 K on a regular over the counter Valvoline Max Life synthetic ATF that does not cost $25 a qt and would have a dipstick tube at least to add and check fluid from.

Comment

• Mechatronics Engineer
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Witsend
      I think a true Mechatronics engineer would not be busting tires and changing TPMS sensors . He would be busy designing a leak free Mechatronics seal for BMW automatic transmissions that does not require valve body removal to change it . It would not have some goofey Siamese Hybrid plastic transmission pan and filter assembly that costs over $200 to buy sump filter. He would design a transmission that can go over 200 K on a regular over the counter Valvoline Max Life synthetic ATF that does not cost $25 a qt and would have a dipstick tube at least to add and check fluid from.
      We wouldn't do any of that in this day and age, in the past we made components and systems and tested them to see how reliable we could make them, and if we wanted we could make a vehicle that never required attention, but the powers that be won't let us, so we are told nowadays go down there and see how the other half work, but not for your annual remuneration. At this time then I can see you don't know the answer to the question, so I'd better not get anymore technically detailed in the future then.

Comment

• antoine
        • Aug 2011

I have been using it for over 2 weeks and it was fully charged and I have two bars left

Comment

Working...