Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • transman618
    • Oct 2007

9.4 Software

Here's something I would like to see but I dont know if 9.4 will have it yet since I wont have 9.4 until next week. My brother who also has a shop will sometimes call me to find out what to do with a trouble code that he has pulled up on a certain vehicle. My MODIS will not allow me into the troubleshooter on certain makes (Chrysler for instance) without actually having the vehicle hooked up to the tool. With GM's I can just punch in the info to my MODIS while sitting at the dinner table and access the troubleshooter, go to the code tips and help him through his repair but it is pretty much limited to GM's.Does anyone know whether 9.4 will be different in that respect or will it ever be something S.O. will put into the software??

Thanks
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

I just tried it on 2 differant ford vin numbers and i can get troubleshooter to work without being pluged in. with chrysler you need to have the obd2 hooked up, gm"s work without a connection like you said. I have a verus so i just click on repair information and it loads shopkey5. you can access shopkey any time, pluged into a vehicle or not. would be nice to have the chrysler side work the same like that for the modis/solus owners.

Comment

Working...