Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amarthis
    • Aug 2010

Wanting to sell Verdict

I am looking to sell my Verdict scan tool, we do not have a Snap On dealer anymore and it doesn't look like we are getting one they are having alot of trouble with route planning. I will accept reasonable offers it is updated to 11.4 no Euro.
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by amarthis
    I am looking to sell my Verdict scan tool, we do not have a Snap On dealer anymore and it doesn't look like we are getting one they are having alot of trouble with route planning. I will accept reasonable offers it is updated to 11.4 no Euro.
    post it up on ebay or cragslist. why would you want to sell it? what's wrong? just update it and it should be good as new... unless you plan on upgrading to something better like the Verus pro.
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• amarthis
      • Aug 2010

I like the tool I have used Snap on diag. equipment for years starting with the 2500 and have owned everything but the Versus. I have never had the troubles with customer support staff I have read so much about I just really do not like having a dealer to buy updates from. I am used to pc based scan tools and their quirks they all have them and they are all somewhat slow I have some Bosch & factory scan tools and they all have problems. But the Snap on people have just left a bad taste in my mouth with some lies that were told to me (not from tech support) and I do not think I should have to pay the same price for an update that I have to use my time to download that I can buy off the truck and he can download my time is worth something too.

Comment

• Licorice
        • Jun 2013

Well put. Tied to a dealer and net work system. The updates probe ly cost .25 I do not like it at all

Comment

Working...