Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nori
    • Jul 2013

just curious

why doesn't a vantage pro list a oil pressure sensor under- 2006 chev Tahoe 5.3 liter engine component test?
  • carfixer
    • Apr 2015

I looked at my vantage didn't see oil pressure sensor for any other vehicles.....why are you looking for it?

Comment

• nori
      • Jul 2013

replaced sensor

I replaced the sensor but since it was difficult to get to and replace it by braille-I was just curious if my vantage had some info on it? I would hate to troubleshoot a wiring problem on that circuit!

Comment

• carfixer
        • Apr 2015

I know sometimes working with the vantage you wonder why it doesn't have some info but a goggle search or you tube you can find what you need

Comment

• GM guy
          • Dec 2006

Oil pressure sender

Added for 2006 suburban, tahoe, avalanche, escalede. More to come. Will be in 17.4

Comment

• Crusty
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by GM guy
            Added for 2006 suburban, tahoe, avalanche, escalede. More to come. Will be in 17.4
            Thank you GM guy.
            Filling in can help make our equipment even BETTER than OE-!!!

Comment

• rockp2
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by GM guy
              When I upgraded to 16.4 last month, I was told by my rep that would be the last update for the Vantage Pro?

Comment

• Witsend
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

When I upgraded to 16.4 last month, I was told by my rep that would be the last update for the Vantage Pro?
                The Vantage Ultra will be the recipient to the added software functions after 16.4.
                Last edited by Witsend; 02-14-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• nori
                  • Jul 2013

support for vantage pro

hi guys,
                  called tech support and they said they had no such word as to whether the vantage pro would not be supported with software upgrades beyond 16.4 -actually the vantage pro has a cf memory card and it would not be a big deal not to support it - still a good scope and meter without upgrades

Comment

• BMW JEDI
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Witsend
                    The Vantage Ultra will be the recipient to the added software functions after 16.4.
                    My information is that the PRO will be supported through 17.4.

Comment

Working...