X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danewilson
    • Sep 2017

Fan for Verus Wireless

Hi,

Can I use this Sunon Fans for my VERUS wireless? I have visited too many computer shops but they don't have any fan which is I needed.

Thanks for helping me!
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I doubt anyone could answer. If it were mine , I would procure another scan tool to use for the week . Using an anti static wristband Carefully disassemble it with reference to pictures from "Inside the Verus" post or look for you tube video disassembly). Using a magnifying glass if necessary write down part numbers of the fan, memory module , mother board, hard drive etc.
    Go to Digikey on line catalog and see if the fan can be looked up by manufacturer part numbers. If not take accurate measurements. Maybe it just could just use a good cleaning out. Good luck

Comment

• danewilson
      • Sep 2017

Hello Witsend, thanks for your reply and your advice! I will try my way.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by danewilson
        Hi,

Can I use this Sunon Fans for my VERUS wireless? I have visited too many computer shops but they don't have any fan which is I needed.

Thanks for helping me!
        Hi danewilson, I know your gonna hate me �������� but I can virtually guarantee this fan will NOT do.

This fan is the same size of the fan in your tower pc and will be far too large for the use you need.

The fan you need will be about 20mm square and around 6 to 8 mm thick, just an educated guess as I have had my Modis apart and that's how big that one is !

And my educated guess is based on many years experience of cell phone, tablet, laptop, tower PC, audio, radio, television, satellite, dvd, video repair as well as car, truck and boat repair, all obviously well qualified to know what you need and that what you thought will not do at all ��������

Sorry to drown your hopes.

Comment

Working...