Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kronz070
    • Aug 2010

Verus Pro Printer Drivers Missing

I have a Verus Pro I'm trying to install a newly purchased HP ENVY 5530 onto. Unfortunately I keep coming up with missing drivers, & am unable to find these drivers to install. This is the message ...

The File 'hpnv_5530.gpd' on HP XPS PCL3 Driver is needed.

I have a call into SO but haven't heard back from the "level 2 techs" yet.

Here's what I've done.
    • Installed software from the HP site
      Installed software from install disk with an external hard drive
      Installed software on a windows 7 computer, printer works
      Attempted to install with USB cable from printer to Verus

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also if anyone is familiar with fixing the black bars when using an external monitor, that would be great too. I did find a thread, where you have to rewrite code ... no thanks.
  • chopperb
    • Aug 2013

This may help you

Comment

• Kronz070
      • Aug 2010

Thank you very much. I had MANY files that needed to manually found. Got her up and running. Can't believe I didn't find this in my Google searches, but it's been a crazy work week.

Thanks again!!

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kronz070
        Also if anyone is familiar with fixing the black bars when using an external monitor, that would be great too. I did find a thread, where you have to rewrite code ... no thanks.
        If you are using a second monitor, it would be easier to read/see if you are able to set the resolution correct. I wrote that thread to assist other Pro owners to take full advantage of the native resolution of the external monitor of choice. There really is only a few minor small changes to the config file for it to work, but I understand if that is not for you.
        S. Breland

Comment

• Kronz070
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by sbreland73
          If you are using a second monitor, it would be easier to read/see if you are able to set the resolution correct. I wrote that thread to assist other Pro owners to take full advantage of the native resolution of the external monitor of choice. There really is only a few minor small changes to the config file for it to work, but I understand if that is not for you.
          Okay, I'm pretty sure it was your thread I read, but I'll definitely go back and take another look. I was rushed when looking before, & I'll let ya know if I get it "barless".

Thanks.

Comment

Working...