Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ratchetman
    Thanks for the link. I tried the other driver and now the pointer jumps to the extended desktop when you touch the screen. I had to enable multiple monitors and then click on map touch screens. Then when prompted touch the verus screen and press s to skip on the extended monitor and presto everything is good.
    I was going to write that in, but could not remember if the Map touch screens was in the original driver that came with the Verus. Thanks for adding that to the thread!
    S. Breland

Comment

• timstech
      • Dec 2010

I am running a 27 inch AOC, I have done sbreland73 update,thank you,but still do not have the several secondary res choices,only have the 3

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by timstech
        I am running a 27 inch AOC, I have done sbreland73 update,thank you,but still do not have the several secondary res choices,only have the 3
        Which mode are you using, "extend" or "clone"?
        S. Breland

Comment

• timstech
          • Dec 2010

Clone, is the only way to a full desktop(black bars top and bottom)
          have tried extend,I get just a large snapon logo in the middle of monitor,I have done your suggested change a couple of times,still only can get 3 choices for res. Thanks so much for the help

btw,I want to stay in clone mode,using for playback and ignition
          Last edited by timstech; 06-15-2013, 09:33 AM. Reason: adding text

Comment

• sbreland73
            • Jan 2009

OK, so maybe just downloading the IEGD.INF file might be easier. This is the file, but I had to change the extension .inf to .txt to get it uploaded. When you download it, be sure to change JUST the extension to .inf (only change the file type extension so it looks like iegd.inf (make sure the period is there, and ignore the warning of changing file extension names)Then do the "driver update" as outlined earlier in this post.

iegd.txt
            S. Breland

Comment

Working...