Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruston11
    • Feb 2015

Chinese VCM2

anyone have any experience with the Chinese vcm2? The ones on ebay for around 160. Looking for any info. ThaNKS Rusty
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

I have one and it kinda sucks. I purchased one through alibaba about a year ago. The main things I need DO NOT WORK. That is cylinder contribution test and flashing/programming. When I cycle the key, FORD IDS looses communication with VCMII and it won't let you finish flashing. That was the killer for me. Antitheft is a 50/50. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Which is why I decided to purchased a used VCMII original from someone on ebay and never looked backed. It has worked for me since I got rid of the clone, I just stop using it. I have yet to run into any problems with my used original VCMII. I would tell you in all honesty, do not buy clone VCM II, they work sometimes but I have heard horrible stories about freezing modules if you do get the programming to work. Hope that helped somehow!

Comment

• Ruston11
      • Feb 2015

Chinese VCM

Thanks for the info. At my previous job we had a regular vcm and it never gave me a problem. I purchased a used vcm instead.....Rusty

Comment

Working...