Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enzo729
    • Nov 2013

Deleting All Vehicle History

Hello everyone! I heard there is an .xml file where all the vehicle history is stored but I can't seem to locate it. I'm trying to delete 1 year's worth of history and going 1 by 1 is literally taking forever, needless to say.

Where is this .xml file located? Thanks a lot and have a good day.
  • enzo729
    • Nov 2013

Surely someone must know? Is there a way to delete all vehicle history without doing them 1 by 1?

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Go here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\M1-SK\AppData\VDoc\Cache

This is where the vehicle history files are. Each file represents a vehicle.

You will have to enable "hidden file and folder view" in Windows explorer.
      S. Breland

Comment

• enzo729
        • Nov 2013

Thank you soo much! 1 problem though. When I tick "Show hidden files and folders" and hit apply. It resets to "Hide hidden files and folders".

I'm not able to get the hidden application data folder to show up. The default user account is an admin account however.

Comment

• charlesp
          • Feb 2012

VĂ©hicule history.

I lost the possibility to find the cache files with 13.4. Snap on must put in véhicule history the possibility to save or delete more easely.

Charles

Comment

Working...