X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

They found a setting and set it to resize anything over 1024x1024. Here are a couple larger images that I'm uploading to test it.

G04623136.jpg
    42257.jpg
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
      They found a setting and set it to resize anything over 1024x1024. Here are a couple larger images that I'm uploading to test it.
      Ok, it shrank them down to fit the width. If you can give it a try and let me know what happens. I can split this off into a different topic to keep this one clean afterward.

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Ok, it shrank them down to fit the width. If you can give it a try and let me know what happens. I can split this off into a different topic to keep this one clean afterward.
        Hey Nick'!!! THAT sure sounds like it was an easy fix.

Here's two of the previous pics exactly the same as I sent them last time.
        I can understand the spell check flagging a word but these two it didn't "like" but it didn't know why so there was no suggestion...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Crusty; 07-27-2015, 02:55 PM. Reason: fat fingers on a cellphone

Comment

• Crusty
          • Dec 2007

Hello again Nick.
          THAT certainly made a difference. Another one size down from the 1280 to the 1024 to the next one I would say would be perfect.
          My computer at home has a wide screen monitor so it isn't too hard to sweep back & forth but the 1024 was pretty good.
          It made a much bigger difference on my cell phone and one more size down from 1024 might make them all fit perfectly.
          It is better and thank you-!!
          What is the next setting down-?? Maybe-??

THANK YOU-!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
            Administrator
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Crusty
            Hello again Nick.
            THAT certainly made a difference. Another one size down from the 1280 to the 1024 to the next one I would say would be perfect.
            My computer at home has a wide screen monitor so it isn't too hard to sweep back & forth but the 1024 was pretty good.
            It made a much bigger difference on my cell phone and one more size down from 1024 might make them all fit perfectly.
            It is better and thank you-!!
            What is the next setting down-?? Maybe-??

THANK YOU-!!!!!!!!
            We can pretty much set it at anything. But it affects the entire forum. I'm waiting to get feedback from the moderators of the other areas to see where we go next. It was originally set to be 3000x3000 pixels.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
              Administrator
              • Jan 2014

Hey Nick'!!! THAT sure sounds like it was an easy fix.

Here's two of the previous pics exactly the same as I sent them last time.
              I can understand the spell check flagging a word but these two it didn't "like" but it didn't know why so there was no suggestion...
              I added all those words to the dictionary. I'm still working on getting it changed to a different spellchecker but it's going to be a while, maybe a long while.

Comment

• Crusty
                • Dec 2007

We can pretty much set it at anything. But it affects the entire forum. I'm waiting to get feedback from the moderators of the other areas to see where we go next. It was originally set to be 3000x3000 pixels.
                Now that I know what it was set to, 3000x3000, that explains why other pictures were so overbearing.
                I guess 1024 was a pretty good guess and it certainly is better. The 1280 my phone is at isn't a whole lot bigger but your change is definitely better. I hope the other people find the 1024 automatic setting acceptable. In fact I hope it's better for everyone.

Thank You.

Comment

• Crusty
                  • Dec 2007

I added all those words to the dictionary. I'm still working on getting it changed to a different spellchecker but it's going to be a while, maybe a long while.
                  VERY big grin....LOL....

Comment

• MasterWrench
                    • Oct 2006

MasterWrench .. I agree with you.... what "problems" do others have with this site-???

As for the "add to dictionary", I tried that several times a long time ago and gave up. Now I just click "ignore" because they never seemed to "take" into the dictionary anyway...... Either way, it's a bunch of USELESS CLICKS. That doesn't happen here with this site..... So what if I didn't quite win the "Spelling Bee", LMAO....then there are also differences between the Kings English and Americanese....LOL
                    (The Kings English is the correct way BTW-!! LOL)

The difference is that this forum uses the dictionary in your browser while the other "dictionary" for SureTrack seems to be part of the site database.

I use Firefox so all potentially misspelled words here just have a squiggly red line under them for a "spellchecker", I can right click on it and get "correct" spelling suggestions.

the other is part of the site database I think...
                    MasterWrench

Comment

Working...