X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Well it 's not Harbor Freight and it's sold by AES Wave

I'm sure you can do more with a pressure transducer attached to a multi channel scope that can set a dedicated trigger point to calculate if valve timing is off, but I think this cool thing is made by ("The Wild Bill?") Hickok Co. that name appeared on the Ford NGS scanner, looks like it might be a good bang for the buck pressure transducer .My Counselor 2 only has a vacuum probe and I don't believe there is a positive pressure screen menu or any real pressure probes available for old Sun scopes and counselor scopes, unless I'm mistaken

Automotive diagnostic equipment sales and support for professional automotive technicians, schools, instructors, and trainers. Services include custom manufacturing and product development.

Comment

• maven
      • Mar 2014

Even without a scope youd still be able to see poor cylinder fill, compression problems, cylinder leakage, exhaust issues etc....I saw that product a couple months back, pretty neat.

Comment

• Wheel
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Witsend
        I'm sure you can do more with a pressure transducer attached to a multi channel scope that can set a dedicated trigger point to calculate if valve timing is off, but I think this cool thing is made by ("The Wild Bill?") Hickok Co. that name appeared on the Ford NGS scanner, looks like it might be a good bang for the buck pressure transducer .My Counselor 2 only has a vacuum probe and I don't believe there is a positive pressure screen menu or any real pressure probes available for old Sun scopes and counselor scopes, unless I'm mistaken

http://www.aeswave.com/Pressure-Pro-PC-p9225.html
        the pc based Sun scopes of the era were set up and able to use Snap On's transducers. One would have to get creative with the test leads but could use something like a Fluke pv 350 or = transducer with the Counselor and do the math.
        You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...