Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bkoso1985
    • Feb 2013

Gen. 1 Verus Memory & SSD Upgrade?

What is the MAX Ram I can put in my Verus? Also, does anyone have the part numbers for what will work.

Also, what is the biggest SSD Hard drive I can fit?
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

MEMORY

Just type in verus memory upgrade in search box at top of this screen and it will take you a lot of threads where it has already been and one I know of even has pictures of how to do it.

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by bkoso1985
      What is the MAX Ram I can put in my Verus? Also, does anyone have the part numbers for what will work.

Also, what is the biggest SSD Hard drive I can fit?
      I know for a fact you can use 1gb ddr memory in one.
      I doubt you can find a stick of ddr memory in excess of 1 gb or that it would be supported if you did.
      I have a 500 gb Samsung drive in mine and it works fine.
      The only reason I have one that big is to accommodate the dvd version of Shopkey so I won't be stuck if I am somewhere an internet connection is not available and need information. A larger drive may or may not be possible, but I
      don't foresee needing any bigger in a Verus.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• bkoso1985
        • Feb 2013

Can you tell me if any 2.5" SSD will work in the Verus? I'm looking at some 250gb ones.

Comment

• Wheel
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by bkoso1985
          Can you tell me if any 2.5" SSD will work in the Verus? I'm looking at some 250gb ones.
          A Samsung would be a good choice.
          You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...