Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MonzaRacer
    • May 2008

so a question to Verdict users on SD card size

I have access to several higher capacity SDHC cards, does anyone know if it has a limit on how large of one can be used. I was told my old Solus Pro/Ultra and Vantage Pro were capped to efficiently using 2 gb, due to OS but as this unit is Windows was wondering if anyone could verify before I deal on all these old cards.
    where they came from salesman had info on them but rarely used them and they went cloud based storage and he was given them and all of them formatted ok and seem to be fully functional.
    Figured there is around $500 worth so? Any info, opinions, criticisms?
    Last edited by MonzaRacer; 12-06-2015, 06:52 PM.
  • MonzaRacer
    • May 2008

Ok on SD cards

I picked up micro SDHC 16GB with sd card adapter, scanner reads it fine.

Comment

• andre104623
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by MonzaRacer
      I have access to several higher capacity SDHC cards, does anyone know if it has a limit on how large of one can be used. I was told my old Solus Pro/Ultra and Vantage Pro were capped to efficiently using 32 gb, due to OS but as this unit is Windows was wondering if anyone could verify before I deal on all these old cards.
      where they came from salesman had info on them but rarely used them and they went cloud based storage and he was given them and all of them formatted ok and seem to be fully functional.
      Figured there is around $500 worth so? Any info, opinions, criticisms?
      I can confirm that a 256gb sd card works fine on my verdict d7 software version 15.4

Comment

• MonzaRacer
        • May 2008

WOW 256GB thats a new hard drive.

Comment

Working...