Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

TPMS4 Coming Soon!

Bout time. Not only that, its 1k less than its predecessor which is great. Not sure why the TPMS3 was so fkiung expensive. I have it and if it the new one does the same as the old one plus new features, then I'm going to trade it in. Looks awesome by the way. Shiny and new!
    Attached Files
  • GypsyR
    • Jul 2017

We (as a shop) have been trying to figure out why we should pay $500 more for one of those than say, an Autel TS501 which does all the same stuff . Seriously.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

We (as a shop) have been trying to figure out why we should pay $500 more for one of those than say, an Autel TS501 which does all the same stuff . Seriously.
      Because that Snap On logo is on it,and is Prestige like a Harley, Dude! After 4:20 them boards inside become heat treated and triple dipped chrome plated, guaranteed forever, no questions asked , and free updates on the tool forever.I think. I think if it had a long retractable dong for an exciter , so I wouldn't have to bend over as often, I'ld get more excited. :
      Last edited by Witsend; 01-30-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• jm43130
        • Apr 2008

My sales rep, said new TPMS4 has to be used with a scan tool on vehicles that use OBD2 connector to program. This tool has no OBD2 connector like TPMS3 has. So they took some of the features away. He also said there is a TPMS5 on the way that does replace the TPMS3.

Comment

• bestdamgarage
          • Apr 2016

a-teq vt36 250 bones tire rack

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

My sales rep, said new TPMS4 has to be used with a scan tool on vehicles that use OBD2 connector to program. This tool has no OBD2 connector like TPMS3 has. So they took some of the features away. He also said there is a TPMS5 on the way that does replace the TPMS3.
            Are you sure it doesn't have the OBD2 cable included? Why does the image say that the TPMS 4 tool kit includes an OBD2 connector and cable then ? Did they mess up and jump the gun and then realize there's still considerable unused inventory of unsold TPMS 3 and decided to remove the cables from the kits and dummy plug off the cable receptacle.

Comment

• jm43130
              • Apr 2008

I see that, I'm just repeating what my SO dealer told me this morning. I had questioned him because I had ordered the update card for my TPMS3.

Comment

• Witsend
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

a-teq vt36 250 bones tire rack
                Got a TS401 a couple years back I bought off Flea Bay for only $140, that I still get free updates for it when they become available. Nothing Special. I try to avoid TPMS because I guess I just prefer to mount women than tires.

Comment

• Sonoma Tech
                  • Nov 2017

Who manufactures the TPMS4?
                  I think ATEQ manufactures the TPMS3.

Comment

Working...