Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WOLFINNJ
    • Jan 2011

Verus Pro Pricing??

Hello all hoping to get some info of what fair trade in would be.I have a first gen verus with euro,usb cradle & Jaguar Rover personality keys. Just updated to 13.2 with 13.4 when it come out as part of deal.My dealer told me $3500 for mine on trade for Verus Pro with euro at full list price.And i bought this one from same dealer previously.Seems a little off to me and wondered what some of you may have paid or received on trade.I am in New Jersey.
  • badcoupe
    • Jan 2011

that does seem a bit low especially with the extras and being up to date but I'm not sure what they bring used either

Comment

• Modis500
      • Sep 2012

That does seem a bit low. I've been haggling with my dealer over scanners lately, he offered to sell me a Pro at $7000, no trade-in, I'd ask for close to possibly 5K for a verus, especially the goodies you've listed...maybe talk to a friends dealer?
      "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
      Zig Ziglar

Comment

• badcoupe
        • Jan 2011

ill ask my dealer the morning if i can remember, he's in right when i open and see what he says

Comment

• transporter
          • Jun 2012

It looks like we're getting ripped of a big way here in Australia. The Verus Pro is around $13,000 .
          I've paid almost $12000 + my old scanner as trade in.

Comment

• sbreland73
            • Jan 2009

When I traded a first Gen Verus with cradle, no Euro, with the S3 wireless module, last year my dealer gave me the Pro with Euro for a difference of 2500.00. I did a lot of business with him though, so I think he was being very fair on pricing, and he said he already had a buyer for my Verus. Of course every dealer has their own pricing.
            S. Breland

Comment

• WOLFINNJ
              • Jan 2011

Thanks

Thanks for info,hoping to get enough replies & show my dealer.If anyone has a dealer in NJ i can go thru would be willing to talk to them.I live in central NJ.I know Snap On has their own pricing but what industry still gets list price in this economy.

Comment

• BijjHenry
                • May 2014

Originally posted by Modis500
                That does seem a bit low. I've been haggling with my dealer over scanners lately, he offered to sell me a Pro at $7000, no trade-in, I'd ask for close to possibly 5K for a verus, especially the goodies you've listed...maybe talk to a friends dealer?
                Yeah exactly same here , I was also offered at $7000 in South Plainfield , NJ.
                South Plain Field NJ Locksmith

Comment

• Witsend
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2012

Trade in or sale Value of first gen Verus

This is an old thread , but at present In my Bottom Feeding Humble Opinion , with new Maxi Sys Pros available for $3k I think a 7 year old platform only about $3500 with a fresh SSD drive and at least 2 GB of new ram fully updated to 14.2 level with European , including all the probes, a pressure transducer, and secondary ignition adapters, would sound pretty tempting.
                  I've posted a LCD monitor on Craigslist for $40, that years ago when new cost $750. The passage of time makes new technology more affordable and older desirable things dirt cheap, except real steel "but you just don't know what you'll get till it's gone" First they paved Paradise , now it's for sale cheap in a parking lot" Joni Mitchell (On Demand)
                  Last edited by Witsend; 05-13-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...