Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob's Garage
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by 2004 Chevy 4x4
    Hello all, I have a question I'm sure you will have no problem answering in great detail judging by the rest of this thread. I have a 2004 chevy silverado with the 5.3 and I'm having vent valve issues. Any info you guys could send my way would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi 2004 Chevy 4X4 (no one has to guess what you own!)!

We know you are new here, welcome to the SO Product Forums. You post here would actually make a better start for a new "thread". When you add on new questions to an old thread the subject can get lost (sometimes) unless of course a "crusty" member finds it and gives a great answer.

Anyhow, new question, new thread please! Welcome again. Don't want to sound like I'm scolding.

BTW, having done several Vent valve relocations, it seems like over kill, but I do it anyways because it pays more and the new vent valve is easier for my Delco Sales people to find. The exact one (original) has ben superceeded to the new more expesive kit.

Thanks, Bob

Comment

• 2004 Chevy 4x4
      • Jun 2011

Sorry about that, not familiar with forum etiquette. I will continue in a new thread.

Comment

Working...