Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • landroverman1958
    • Feb 2010

King solomon,s choice

Hi you all,,,,,, keep up the posts, dont forget we are all out here in cyber space,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? for you all I,m thinking of going from an up to date modis on 12.2 to a Verus____ good or bad move let me know what you all think please

Its a bit moist in Wales but the rain does,nt stop here long lol
  • Trindaddy
    • Jan 2010

Good move. There is much to be gained. However my Modis is rock solid, never locks up, is comparitively small, has a sweet 4ch scope and as far as I know, has the same software/coverage. I prefer to have a good laptop nearby to handle the information and internet stuff. I'll never give up my Modis.

Comment

• tecnick
      • May 2012

Trindaddy said it quite well. Depends on what your looking for in a scan tool. It's more cost efficient to keep your Modis.

Just my two cents on the Verus:

The touch screen is super easy and fast to navigate
      Everything is well laid out where it should be
      The large screen makes viewing scope and data graphs very nice
      Direct access to Mitchell or shop key is also handy
      Wireless connectivity to the car is priceless!

On the bad, you can power up your Modis and have your vehicle selected before the Verus is ready to even start picking a vehicle.
      The wireless vehicle communication device has glitches at times
      You may have to close and reopen shop stream once in a while or the whole tool.

But so far it's worked for all 30 vehicles ive used it on and I wouldn't go back to my solus pro / vantage pro setup if I had the choice!

Comment

Working...