Getting More Brands in Snap-On scanners.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddie8
    • Mar 2008

Bob, i agree. Snap on hascome along ways since version 10.4. back then i was concerned that they werent going to support the Verus and bring in another tool to replace it. Im happy to say the software that has been added to this tool isreally good!!. Im able to do alot of jobs now that i used to have to use my factory tools on.Good job snap on and keep it going!
    Edwin Hazzard
    Southeast Mobile Tech

Comment

• sandt38
      • May 2012

Sorry it took so long to reply to this from the PM you sent, but I haven't been here for a while. Been busy as hell working and building my quad.

I am happy with what Snappy has been doing to address some vehicles. But I have bought a Maxidas to fill in a lot of holes left by Snap-On. It is a great filler, but definitely lacks from a graphing standpoint.

With that said, I still can't complain much about the Verus. It is truly the best all around tool in my box.

Comment

• Modis500
        • Sep 2012

Bob,

I had to chuckle when I seen your post about the 2nd Hand BMW owners. In Charlotte where I'm located, we see ALOT of these types of owners. Everyday it's the same thing, and we all get a chuckle about how they use cheap oil, cheap parts and complain that our prices are too high at an aftermarket shop...we tell them to head to BMW when they complain about our $95/hr charge.. I bet they soil themselves when Hendrick BMW tells them it's $125 or more/hr to fix that old rotted out 330i!!! But about the topic at hand, I have to say that our guys go for their S.O. scanners first everytime, and on a rare occastion, pull out the shop Pegisys only if need be. I got to really use the Ford Cylinder Contribution Test in-depth for the first time on an '02 F150 and cured the customer complaint 1st time, when his other "shop" looked @ it 5 times with no succes!
        "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
        Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...