Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

My AU Solus Pro is 13.4 so it will suffice for the next 12 months or so. It is a long way to go just to buy a new one.
    Australian 13.4 is not all that old , so if you are trying to scan a 6 year old Nissan model used car, find out if that model is called something else in Australia and try scanning it using that name.

Comment

• Dunkar
      • Feb 2015

@Witsend You appear to have completely missed the point and the question I'm asking.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

@Witsend You appear to have completely missed the point and the question I'm asking.
        After about 3 pages of posts, my memory in my Circus Train of Thought of what the original point and question asked sometimes gets left behind parked on a siding somewhere
        I would say if a 50 yr old car model name is not even found in 13.4 AU, it is unlikely to be found in 15.2 software of a new tool even running 2 regions worth of software Asian car software which I don't think you can do . Maybe Skyline is in there , maybe it's not , but S.O Damage Control if you're out there , Skyline model name has been out since the 50s and 2 guys say model not found in their software? Any work arounds ? Ex; Nissan Primavera , try Nissan Marinara, LOL

Did a Wiki check, Well, looks like Infiniti G35 is what I would try to scan an 01 or later Skyline as (here in the states) if If software didn't offer Nissan Skyline selection.
        Last edited by Witsend; 02-25-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Dunkar
          • Feb 2015

My UK Modis does not know what an Infiniti is either. LMAO

All good Witsend I understand.

ps Before anyone asks I do know what an Infiniti is, it is just another one of the missing software applications that would be good to be available in UK.

Comment

Working...