Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kirkbarrow.garage
    • Jan 2015

Mt2500/mtg2500

Well, been looking in eBay.com and found an MT2500 with cartridges and connectors for $950 😱 😱 😱 😱 then came across an MTG2500 for parts/not working with cartridges and connectors and still wanting $449 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

That is way too much $. I figure look on Craigslist where you can often see and try something locally before you buy. I already have a Brick with all the adapters with Euro that goes up to 2004 and domestic and Asian to 2005, but see this Solus Pro with 11.4 an think it is nicer but if the CF card on a discontinued Solus Pro gets corrupted , your F@cked and got a door stop. With a MT2500 you can buy another cartridge and scanner can be used again, so that is peace of mind , a MT2500 with old software from 2005 with Euro probably can be sold for just as much as a Solus Pro with software 5 years newer cuz Snappy won't sell the final update to get it working again
      Last edited by Witsend; 04-25-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• balishag
        • May 2012

Old?

Originally posted by sbreland73
        Ahhhhh the old thread resurrection.........seven years on this one!
        Well we are all getting older...LOL ...kinda like the idea of old threads being brought back to life..

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Witsend
          That is way too much $. I figure look on Craigslist where you can often see and try something locally before you buy. I already have a Brick with all the adapters with Euro that goes up to 2004 and domestic and Asian to 2005, but see this Solus Pro with 11.4 an think it is nicer but if the CF card on a discontinued Solus Pro gets corrupted , your F@cked and got a door stop. With a MT2500 you can buy another cartridge and scanner can be used again, so that is peace of mind , a MT2500 with old software from 2005 with Euro probably can be sold for just as much as a Solus Pro with software 5 years newer cuz Snappy won't sell the final update to get it working again
          I just came across an MT2500 with cartridge and cables etcetera for sale as ' parts / not working ' due to only functioning while I have the power button depressed for $51.44 starting bid 🙀🙀
          So I put a link to me so I can see if it sells, as I recently got an additional MT2500 to complement my MTG2500, Ethos X 2, Solus X 3, Solus Pro and my Modis 😇
          Not that I am greedy, I just love fixing these things along with everything else I do ( like the holed sump I swapped out on the Volvo V70 today 😎😎

Comment

Working...