Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dariopinet
    • Nov 2016

modis eems300

Does anybody know steps for check injectors In modis eems300?

Thanks .
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

If I got a car I can see and access the fuel injectors I like to listen to each with a mechanics stethoscope, If they are clacking they are working , Muted, I plug in a noid light to verify pulse, and ohm test.If you can't access them Sometimes you can back probe the injector rail harness and scope check on each of the control side wires with your Modis. On GMs you should have a injector balance test you can do to compare flow rate(by pressure drop)

Comment

• Dariopinet
      • Nov 2016

Modis

Thanks for the information appreciate that but I like to use my modis I think there is one step you can turn on and off injectors there

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Witsend
        If I got a car I can see and access the fuel injectors I like to listen to each with a mechanics stethoscope, If they are clacking they are working , Muted, I plug in a noid light to verify pulse, and ohm test.If you can't access them Sometimes you can back probe the injector rail harness and scope check on each of the control side wires with your Modis. On GMs you should have a injector balance test you can do to compare flow rate(by pressure drop)
        With the newer piezo electronic injectors ( thanks VAG 😡😡😡😡 ) you can not test with a multimeter nor unplug them while the engine is running, apparently these destroy them.

Comment

Working...