Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

Solus Ultra 17.4 issue

2017 Nissan Murano 5N1AZ2MHN1 . The issue is no communication with Intelligent Cruise Control module.All other modules listed communicate with no issues.Laser/Radar sensor is not listed,and would be nice to have info for.
    Another cheaper brand scan tool communicated with ICC module with no issues.
    I believe this is a software issue.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

I will report your issue Scott

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

I might be wrong, but I kind think Snappy kinda holds back and does a Slow Roll of gradually adding modules and giving full functionality by updates spread over several years before you actually have complete access and Bi directional to everything on a 2017 or 2018 models by like model year 2020 or 2021 so everything has more time to be properly Beta Tested, have the licensing of the software in order, the blessing from the Vatican, and the Sure Crack hand holding flow charts fully checked for typos. This kinda ensures folk will more likely have to stay on the update teet every 6 months instead of dealing with some Chinglish and Beta Testing Hit or Miss current year car software the dealer techs don't even know they will have soon. l just upgrading the damn cheaper scanner every several years when I actually need the newer car year coverage.
      Last edited by Witsend; 03-23-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Glide
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Steve6911
        I will report your issue Scott
        Thanks Steve.I do a lot of sublet for the larger bodyshops in my area and the lack of coverage and /or functionality for these sort of things can be frustrating.
        I recently had to turn away a job on a late model Corolla with similar issues, after the body repair, because my Solus had no coverage at all.

Comment

Working...