Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

INFO & wanted MT2500 diag tool

Thanks for reading, any owners of the MT2500, im looking to carry out code reads abs systems aswell as engine & airbag on the jap series cars which according to S.O on 10.4 only start from 1999 - HONDA - NISSAN - TOYOTA.

I am turing cars away, 1992 - 1996 as no read facility on my s'pro 10.4.

Does any one know if the mt machines can read abs/airbag & engine codes on these older models.
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • autodoc
    • Aug 2008

typical of s/o andy we all need to teach these big wigs a lesson in not purchasing their products that they come out with "one every other month LOL"
    you need an aftermarket scantool m8 loads out there that lets you get into cars you have'nt even heard of.not just what they think they should give you s/o that is

Comment

• andybaz
      • Apr 2009

Thanks for all comment to date, i know there are machine out there that list they will do eg: nissan- abs/a'bags/eng/immobiliser and much more for £150.

The MT series machine are of no use as SO dont read before 1999 for the cars i am interested in.
      There are manufacturers i would like to see on the s/ware, BUT we wont be getting them, the phrase, if only i had the phone call recorded 'we wont get them cos they dont or very rarely breakdown/fail'.
      If these other machines can read eg NISSAN before 1999, why cant SO follow suit?
      I started out with SEALEY machines which gave more coverage, then slowly sold them off to finance the S'Pro, i appreaiate the sealey machines are actually 'autel' machines.

Like why does the uk market get 1 new manufacturer loaded to the s/ware, when the states gets 3+
      Toyota pro tech & ata
      PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...