Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juspasintyme
    • Dec 2012

Ethos and OBD I ABS (GM)

I just purchased my first multi functional computer. The ETHOS to be exact. I got the OBD I ABS cards with it for GM's and when I went to use it on the OBDI GM, it wouldnt power up automatically and I didnt have any battery power It does automatically power up with OBD II . Do I need battery power or am I doing something wrong. I noticed there was a plug on the side of my card, but I dont have a connector that fits it.
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by juspasintyme
    I just purchased my first multi functional computer. The ETHOS to be exact. I got the OBD I ABS cards with it for GM's and when I went to use it on the OBDI GM, it wouldnt power up automatically and I didnt have any battery power It does automatically power up with OBD II . Do I need battery power or am I doing something wrong. I noticed there was a plug on the side of my card, but I dont have a connector that fits it.
    On the side of the connector there should be a power port. that port takes a cord that has ether a cigeret lighter end or postive and negative clamps that go on the battery.

Comment

Working...