Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Shop Stream Screen Capture Video

I finally made a video using shop stream with screen capture software (Camtasia). I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get better resolution in the video. If anyone has tried this and has any tips on getting it to show up better feel free to advise. It shows best if you have your view settings at 720. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5_...re=c4-overview I uploaded it to YouTube directly from the Camtasia program as loading it as an mp4 file didn't seem to work very well.
  • dlm1
    • Jul 2014

Nice, You should show your Mug on there sometimes...May be the next ARnold..you never Know

Quick Question:
    I noticed when the B-1 o2 came on-line it went to a Positive voltage first and B-2 went to a neg voltage, Is this a characteristic of the Snappy Scanner? Or maybe OEM specific detail, like a can-hi_lo message on the data line?

Comment

• crackerclicker
      • May 2008

Hiya Bob,

I've only used Camtasia a couple times, but I've never had the video turn out with that small resolution before. It has to be something in the settings. Maybe try capturing your entire screen instead of a selected area (assuming that's what you've done).

Comment

• greasybob
        • May 2008

It took the better part of a day to figure out how to make that video. It might be a little while before I try it again. I think it will be a bit easier next time.

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Thanks Bob, I enjoyed those videos. It's great there's folk out there that will take the time and make videos that can help others.

Comment

Working...