Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaimie946
    • Jun 2012

new verus pro 13.2 wont display cam data

is anybody having trouble with the cam retard value displaying on a late 90s chevy p/u.when I go to view data nothings there
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

Pretty sure its in troubleshooter under Fast Track Data Values
    DSD

Comment

• Joe Rappa
      Snap-on DSD
      • Aug 2007

It is usually under the EGR/EVAP Data list.

Joe
      "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
      Henry Ford

Comment

• jaimie946
        • Jun 2012

I know how to get to it in troubleshooter, I just don't get a value. trying to see if its a software problem.

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

try looking up code P1345

Comment

• Crusty
            • Dec 2007

I Think he's trying to see the PID value in one of the data groups and is having trouble locating it, or the pid is there but not showing any value.

I Hope Dave K sees this and can locate it for us (which data group-??) and if the original poster could put up a VIN it would be easier for him to look into it.

Comment

• phxjf
              • Mar 2012

Cam Retard Pid

I had the same issue today with my verus. I looked in all pid lists and in trouble shooter with no luck. I was working on a 1999 GMC suburban K1500 5.7 (R). I also 13.2 installed.

Comment

• jaimie946
                • Jun 2012

phxjf that is the same problem I am having. I now belive its the scanner. its two months old, I will be sending it back to snap on. we have two verus pro in the shop bought at the same time with the same problem. I just wanted to see if I was doing something wrong. I had the solus ultra before and had no problems.

Comment

• jaimie946
                  • Jun 2012

I found out from my dealer it's a software problem and the problem well be fixed with the 13.4 update

Comment

• phill57
                    • Oct 2007

Missing Data Pid

Originally posted by jaimie946
                    I found out from my dealer it's a software problem and the problem well be fixed with the 13.4 update
                    Isn't that just typical. Snap-On makes a mistake with a software update and we have to pay to fix it. What ever happened to a service patch being released to fix these mistakes. I'm still on 12.4. Good thing as I needed this information yesterday after doing and intake gasket replacement. Needed to resync the distributor. I wonder if identifying the vehicle as a different year would work.

Comment

Working...