Unable to communicate with certain vehilces.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cardoctor6455
    • May 2011

Unable to communicate with certain vehilces.

Hello to everyone out there. Im typing this post to see if anyone who has a modis ultra has had issues with communicating with certain vehilces at times. I've scan a hundred cars different year, make ,and model then theres that one car that i cant communicate with. I know its the scan tool becuase ive tried my old solus pro as well as other scanners and even my little pocket scanner will auto detect vehilces. Is this common with the modis ultra with software 16.2 software on it ?
  • carfixer
    • Apr 2015

I had the same problem with my solus ultra the cable was bad
    Would communicate with everything excepr a safari

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

I had the same problem with my solus ultra the cable was bad
      Would communicate with everything excepr a safari
      An open Ebonics protocol wire?

Comment

• BMW JEDI
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by cardoctor6455
        Hello to everyone out there. Im typing this post to see if anyone who has a modis ultra has had issues with communicating with certain vehilces at times. I've scan a hundred cars different year, make ,and model then theres that one car that i cant communicate with. I know its the scan tool becuase ive tried my old solus pro as well as other scanners and even my little pocket scanner will auto detect vehilces. Is this common with the modis ultra with software 16.2 software on it ?
        It would be most helpful for you to make a record of vehicles this happens with, including full VIN year make model info, and post that information here for Snap-on Engineers to see.

Comment

Working...