Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • komobu
    • Feb 2009

Using All-Data with the Verus?

It was posted on IATN that one of the snap on dealers said that it was possible to configure the verus to use All-Data as the info system. If this is possible, how is it done? I know I can have All-Data on the machine like any other website. It sure would be nice though if the vehicle info entered would be passed over to All-Data.
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Alldata

Originally posted by komobu
    It was posted on IATN that one of the snap on dealers said that it was possible to configure the verus to use All-Data as the info system. If this is possible, how is it done? I know I can have All-Data on the machine like any other website. It sure would be nice though if the vehicle info entered would be passed over to All-Data.
    I see you didn't get a response. As far as I know the only way you can access alldata will be to use Internet Explorer and browse to the website. The Atlas software will not work with Alldata directly when you click a fault code link for instance. You could also run Alldata on DVD if you have that version but that requires mapping to a networked drive with the DVD's on it. I understand the DVD version will not be supported after 2013.

HTH

Comment

Working...