Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grahams0002
    • Feb 2010

Motorcycle diagnostics????

Here in the UK (just getting over the rain!!) I spend thousands of pounds on Snap On tools and Diagnostic Equipment but I NEED to be able to plug my Modis into Motorcycles (other than just Triumphs) as a huge percentage of my work is Motorcycles........ When When When are you going to make the adaptors for them Please? Graham
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

I would love to see that, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Boats as well.

Comment

• grahams0002
      • Feb 2010

Boats??

We much more rain,boats will be all i will be doing here. Graham.

Comment

• Wheel
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by grahams0002
        Here in the UK (just getting over the rain!!) I spend thousands of pounds on Snap On tools and Diagnostic Equipment but I NEED to be able to plug my Modis into Motorcycles (other than just Triumphs) as a huge percentage of my work is Motorcycles........ When When When are you going to make the adaptors for them Please? Graham
        Until Snap On gets interested in the motorcycle market, look this over.
        You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• grahams0002
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Wheel
          Until Snap On gets interested in the motorcycle market, look this over.
          http://www.strategictq.com/Motorcycle.html
          Thank you for this link. Graham

Comment

• Wheel
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by grahams0002
            Thank you for this link. Graham
            If you get one, I'd like to know what you think. I've been looking at motorcycle scanners for a while, but haven't bought any yet.
            You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• tomtec
              • Jun 2013

motor cycle diagnostics????

Hello All !!!!! What Kind On Connectors Do These Applications Use ? I Was Thinking Boats Would Be Some Sort Of o b d 2 Are They Vehicle Specific ? Thanks Tom

Comment

Working...