Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brad_m
    • Dec 2012

Nissan D40 p1273 wonrg description.

I friend of mine was having trouble with a nissan D40 that was going in to limp mode.

His up to date solus showed P1273 and described the code a 'Fuel pump'.
    He wasted a some time and then called me.

I took my copy of the genuine manual around to him and we looked up the code.

P1273, lean condition, code will set if the o2 sensor reads lean below a certain point.

Possible causes, o2 sensor, o2 sensor heater circuit, air leak, injector.

S.O. is one the dearest tools on the market here and by far has the most expensive update program BAR NONE. If you people are going to charge so much money for this, GET IT RIGHT. Most of us have just about had enough.

I bet we'll have to wait for the next PAID update to get this sorted too. POOR FORM. You should be fixing your ****-ups for free, after all it's YOUR ****-UP.
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

**** ups

Originally posted by brad_m
    I friend of mine was having trouble with a nissan D40 that was going in to limp mode.

P1273, lean condition, code will set if the o2 sensor reads lean below a certain point.

S.O. is one the dearest tools on the market here and by far has the most expensive update program BAR NONE. If you people are going to charge so much money for this, GET IT RIGHT. Most of us have just about had enough.

I bet we'll have to wait for the next PAID update to get this sorted too. POOR FORM. You should be fixing your ****-ups for free, after all it's YOUR ****-UP.
    Could not agree with You more.keep Smiling

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by brad_m

Extremely "POOR FORM".

Comment

Working...