Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grimspaz
    • Oct 2013

memory upgrade in verus

i just bought a brand new verus and want to upgrade the memory? Any help would be great!
  • Wheel
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by grimspaz
    i just bought a brand new verus and want to upgrade the memory? Any help would be great!
    First step is wait til the warranty is over because it will be as soon as you open it up.

If you have the Verus pro, I think it already has 2gb memory if I am not mistaken which is probably all you will be able to install and use given XP's
    3gb limit and you would probably need at least 2 or 3 memory slots in the machine to come up with some memory combination to equal that, and I doubt the machine has more than 1. If I am right about the memory,
    you will be limited by something else in the machine first.
    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• grimspaz
      • Oct 2013

what can i upgrade in it?

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

Which version of Verus do you have? This will determine what you can "upgrade".
        S. Breland

Comment

• grimspaz
          • Oct 2013

I have a brand new one off of snap on truck. Where can i determine it, would model number work? Also, is there somewhere I can find a proper spec sheet for it??

Comment

• sbreland73
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by grimspaz
            I have a brand new one off of snap on truck. Where can i determine it, would model number work? Also, is there somewhere I can find a proper spec sheet for it??
            If you have a Verus Pro I would agree with Wheel, leave it alone because there really is nothing to upgrade save for the HDD. See this for more info:

S. Breland

Comment

Working...