Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snap-on_ULTRA
    • Jul 2012

MT2500 still being sold for good money on ebay in 2016

Some will argue that MT2500 brick is outdated garbage that no one uses anymore. I then wonder why are MT2500 scanner packages still going for $300on ebay? And apparently price has been going up in the past 5 years. I remember kits going for $150 and not they are going for $300 with latest cartridge sets.

Only reason that I can think of is that MT2500 is really good for OBD1, but then again OBD1 cars are old and there is no money to be made with thrifty customer that drives old junk.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Well nothing wrong with driving old OBD1 car if you can find a clean rust free example. They don't test cars any older than 1996 here , so you no longer have to mess with changing a tired cat converter on a turd unless it's becoming clogged or the Catalyto Bandito struck again, and then if the car is your own ,you could just weld in a pipe and shrug your shoulders.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
      • Jan 2015

Price of a brick

I would agree that they do hold a good price, but, and I do mean that BUT, I personally think this is a little too many $$$$ for what you would be getting

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
        • Jan 2015

Following on from this, I just got an MT2500 with a UK all makes cartridge which is better than the 5 makes cartridge I had in my ' spare ' MT2500, this is a backup in case my MTG2500 ever has a problem.
        I simply can not believe that I got this off my favorite shopping channel ( eBay 😎😎 ) for only $52.28 with the cartridge, data cable, 5 adaptors and a very good condition case too.
        Simply unbelievable I think 😇😇😇😇

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Nice Find , Sometimes Good things happen to bad people.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
            • Jan 2015

RE :- Good Price

I definitely think this is way over what it is worth, but a " good " price is a good deal.
            And this is not a good deal in my opinion

Comment

Working...