Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

GM TPMS Setup Broken

I should have posted this a few months ago. I've noticed since the 16.4 update that the TPMS setup function for setting the tire type and PSI calibrations into the Remote Door Lock Receiver has been inoperative. Usually after entering the data and commanding the change or setup you get a reply back on the screen that says "function failed" or "request out of range". At first I thought that I was entering implausible information ( wrong PSI for tire type selection) but in every case so far I have been able to complete the setup with Tech2Win. This has been with GM trucks and SUVs model years 2007 through 2013. Most recent was a 2011 GMC Denali that I replaced and flashed the Remote Door Lock Receiver. Before the module setup there is a code C0569 configuration error. I was able to program all remote functions with the SnapOn software but could not learn the TPMS sensors until I completed the setup with the Tech2Win. I should also add the showing the current Tire Pressure setting in "counts" instead if PSI isn't particularly useful. I was hoping that after the 16.4 version 2 update that the problem would be solved but the setup function still does not work.
    Attached Files
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Had a 2013 in recently that surprised me what you can do from buttons on dash to left side of steering wheel including program remote, disable or enable remote start.

Comment

Working...