Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quickhitch11
    • Aug 2012

No Verus in SSC

Hi all, i recently purchased my used VERUS, and had it updated to 13.2. Tonight i ran my SSC on my laptop to transfer some movies from a Chevrolet Express i took today. It asked on startup if i wanted to add the update that was avail. from SO for the SSC. I did, but after it was done, i do not see VERUS of any type listed in the dropdown under SSC. Was wondering if i might have done something wrong. It did not have Verus listed before, and i thought it might add it with the update. ANy help?? would be appreciated. Am still learning the Verus, and am not liking it as much as the Solus Pro i traded in for this. Am still trying to figure out how to tranfer files from tool to laptop for safe keeping, but can only save to a stick and do it that way. Tried to use a usb cable but did not work. Thanks in advance , Chris
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Chris,

The reason SSC does not have a Verus folder is because it is assumed you will be using the Atlas data manager, and not using SSC. It was designed to aid in viewing and working with files saved from the other legacy products (Solus, Modis, Vantage). There will a bit of a learning curve, going from a Solus to a Verus, but I am sure you will see the benefits of the added capabilities. I personally prefer the SSC data and movie viewer over the built in data viewer, and have SSC installed on my Verus. I overlook the the saved file location issue, as I off-load all important files on a weekly basis to a little 2.5" portable HDD for back-up. HTH.
    S. Breland

Comment

Working...