Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newrivertrans
    • Apr 2013

Internal Verus Question

My verus power outlet broke and so I disassembled unit to attatch one to the mother board...have done circuit board repair in past...my blind 12 year old yorkie found the touch screen harness that fell to the floor and destroyed it. Folks at snap on will not send me a new one..guess they dont want us building them on the side.....anyways. Have seen pics from when people upgrade memory was wondering if anyone either had a broken scanner that the would be intrested in selling or if someone has their's apart and could send me a picture of the harness without the nylon cover so I could identify how to rerun the wires from plug to plug and make my own harness....
  • Wadzii
    • Jun 2012

my touch screen harness tore as well.. I cut off the torn part, stripped some insulation of the ribbon with a razor blade and put it back in the connector. Everything works perfectly.

I had mine apart to add some ram. 2gb made a big difference. I have a verus wireless.

Comment

• komobu
      • Feb 2009

Do you have the 325 verus wireless or the. First gen 323? I have the 2nd gen 325. If the mem update was noticeable to you, could you please respond with part numbers for what you used and how to do it?

Comment

Working...