Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

ram upgrade

Where did you find fixforupgrading ram in Verus. I need it for Pass Thru Pro to work on new Chrysler reflashes. Chrysled changed procedure and Verus doesn't have enough ram to do it. I had to go get my laptop and install all drivers to reflash a Chrysler.
  • Wild Bronco
    • Mar 2010

Memory pin number

The problem is the memory and the prossesor, what is it like a 500 meg memory, 600 mhz prossor. What people seem to know it has a Kontron custom mainboard with a OE HDD Fujitsu M/N MHZ2080BH or 80 GB Hard drive.

Memory update to 1 Gig, the unit uses standard Laptop RAM DDR PC 2700 SODIMM 333 MHz or PC 3200 DDR400 SODIMM 1 GB, there are two types based on pins a 184 pin and a 200 pin. Which pin set is it?

Comment

• phill57
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Wild Bronco
      The problem is the memory and the prossesor, what is it like a 500 meg memory, 600 mhz prossor. What people seem to know it has a Kontron custom mainboard with a OE HDD Fujitsu M/N MHZ2080BH or 80 GB Hard drive.

Memory update to 1 Gig, the unit uses standard Laptop RAM DDR PC 2700 SODIMM 333 MHz or PC 3200 DDR400 SODIMM 1 GB, there are two types based on pins a 184 pin and a 200 pin. Which pin set is it?
      Hello Wild

I used PC2700 SODIMM 333MHz 200 pin. I have been searching for a larger stick, (2GB) but I don't believe it is made. I am not sure if the PC3200 would work but I know the PC2700 does.

HTH

Comment

• twowingers
        • Nov 2007

ram upgrade

what is the order to open the verus and install ram and location of the ram
        ride and then ride again

Comment

• crackerclicker
          • May 2008

Originally posted by twowingers
          what is the order to open the verus and install ram and location of the ram
          much of the info you want is a few posts down in this forum. here's a link: http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...ead.php?t=3771

Comment

Working...