Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 66superduty
    • Apr 2009

07 bmw328i

replaced seat weight sensor in passenger seat an got dtc 93c5, needs calibrating an with 12.2 i cant find a way to do that an cant clear the dtc, any help? snap-on?are you listening?
    Last edited by 66superduty; 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM.
  • redbaron
    • Jul 2012

Uhoh....

Best I can offer right now is finding a companion shop with an autologic, or the factory GT-1 scan tool. Im trying to decide an a verus purchase myself, and havent had a chance to inspect BMW capabilities yet.... as soon as I can, I will test the ability to initialize a seat occ mat... Ill check in next week.

Also, kind Snapon gurus, I would LOVE to have the level of capability in the Verus that exists on the autologic tool. Hint, etc.!!

Comment

• redbaron
      • Jul 2012

hey, just to let you know, I finally got ahold of another 07 3 series, and promptly had no communication, except obd2. Hopefully, I will eventually find another e90 series to test out. So, I have not forgotten, Im just having problems. Any luck on your end?

Comment

• 66superduty
        • Apr 2009

i had to send it to dealer , driver could not wait any longer, hope we get this option in future update

Comment

Working...