X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

"Time stamps"

Hi all,

Using the Verus Pro. I am asking to see if anyone else is having a discrepancy in the "Time" on your created vehicle history, or when trouble codes are retrieved from a vehicle. It will be <off> by some hours, the date is most likely correct. I think I have noted some posting this before.

If any of you could take a minute to go and view your vehicle history and maybe "view" a few records you can remember had codes

Thanks.
    Last edited by sbreland73; 04-18-2013, 02:43 PM.
    S. Breland
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

So should I assume this issue is only affecting my unit? If anyone might just tale a quick look and seee...............................Thanks
    Last edited by sbreland73; 04-21-2013, 06:27 PM.
    S. Breland

Comment

• quickhitch11
      • Aug 2012

Time Stamp

I have just purchased a Solus Pro, and I noticed that my date is one day ahead. I cannot figure out how to change it. My time is ok butdate is not. Mabey SO can help us. Your not alone on this one. Chris

Comment

• phill57
        • Oct 2007

Time out of sync

Yes this is a glitch. I am not sure if it was resolved but it was definitely in the 12.4 release. It displays the date and time correctly when it is recorded with fault codes but when the unit is started again the next day or later and a vehicle history file is viewed, the time is off as you indicated by several hours. I'll try to remember to check tomorrow if this is still an issue after the service release.

HTH

Comment

• phill57
          • Oct 2007

Time issue

Yes I was right. I actually posted this issue before: http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...time+incorrect

Comment

• Garry
            DPS
            • Feb 2007

Try this.

If the date on the tool is incorrect, only the time and time zone can be changed. The date can be moved forward or backward using the time zones.

To move the date back
            1 Set the time to 0100 (1 am)
            2 Set the time zone to GMT -2 hours (minus 2 hours) This will take the date back one day.
            3 Put the time back to 0100 and re do both steps above as many times as necessary to keep moving the date back one day at a time.

To move the date forward
            1 Set the time to 11pm
            2 Set the time zone to GMT+ 2 hours (plus 2 hours) This will move the date forward
            one day.
            3 Put the time back to 11pm and re do both steps above as many times as necessary
            to keep moving the date forward one day at a time.

When finished re set the time.

Obviously I am in UK and using GMT but the basic procedure still applies.

G
            Test Dont Guess

Comment

Working...