X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Scott 79
    This is mainly for Nick.. I just found out that I am not able to use the TSB feature on suretrack and MasterWrench had a good idea to post this to you here. Not sure if I should have posted it in "general" forum but hey, I am not the smartest computeerman.. and it is probably something that I don't have updated on my PC. Just wondering if you have any pointers. This is what I saw: (copy and pasted): "No TSB/Recall/Campaign"

MasterWrench then showed me that there were X amount of campaigns and 55 TSB's for this vehicle. Thanks for the help!
    Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• maven
      • Mar 2014

Logged out and back in, TSBs now work from vehicle picker and from question list.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by maven
        Logged out and back in, TSBs now work from vehicle picker and from question list.
        You may find that they don't work if you open a post from the links in the subscription e-mails. There's still an issue there that we need to track down.

Comment

• Scott 79
          • Mar 2014

Using chrome on XP And I am logging out and back in as we speak... Ok have tried 4 or 5 different cars and still see no TSB's.. same screen that Maven posted...

Comment

• Scott 79
            • Mar 2014

Oh and what is vehicle picker?? I only use "latest questions"???

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
              Administrator
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Scott 79
              Oh and what is vehicle picker?? I only use "latest questions"???
              Vehicle picker is at the top where it shows "Change Vehicle".

Comment

• Scott 79
                • Mar 2014

Well Nick, still no TSB's at top of page but even worse, tonight I cannot get any thread to open, goes straight to the error page :

Return to home page showing the latest questions added to SureTrack

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred.

An error has occurred during the current request.

You can either:

Go back and try again.
                Contact the site administrator.
                Return to the home page.
                Error details:

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: container

Comment

• GM guy
                  • Dec 2006

I have been seeing same issue. TSB/recall button is inop when in snaponglobal domain but works ok when I am home. Strange

Comment

• Scott 79
                    • Mar 2014

I have now noticed that I have TSB tab working on the shop laptop using windows 8 and not working here at the house with XP.. but it seems no one is listening. I can now get to all threads again and it was evidently me last night because I have heard no one else griping. For over 5 hours I could not access any thread on SURE TRACK...

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                      Administrator
                      • Jan 2014

Scott,

We're still trying to figure out what's going on with the TSBs. It seems to be related to opening posts from the e-mail links. And it is intermittent.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you last night.

As for the other problem with not being to open anything, is that from last night as well? Are things working this morning?

Nick.

Comment

• MasterWrench
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
                        I too am having issues tracking down or even finding TSB's... Seems to be on more then one make or model. There's a question on SureTrack were "qj" has ask about disarming an air bag. Master found the info. However, it wasn't in TSB form were as No Data it was ?? Check in to that one if you have the time ??
                        I found that information in ProDemand by selecting the vehilce and searching for "disable airbag" .. It was in the Air Bag section and wasn't hard to find.
                        MasterWrench

Comment

• Scott 79
                          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
                          Scott,

We're still trying to figure out what's going on with the TSBs. It seems to be related to opening posts from the e-mail links. And it is intermittent.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you last night.

As for the other problem with not being to open anything, is that from last night as well? Are things working this morning?

Nick.

Everything is working good now, it was out for about 4 hours that night. The TSB's are still not visible from my home laptop running Chrome on XP.. but does work at the shop on Explorer and windows 8. Sorry for my rant the other night, I saw a couple of threads that I could have helped with and could not get to them, I will try not to be a whiner next time! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Comment

Working...