Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Sure Track Pulse

I think it would be very convenient if the items listed under the SureTrack Pulse were links to the Question or TIP.
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

It used to work that way and I don't know why they turned it off. It's on my list.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• ericsautomotive
      • Mar 2014

SureTrack pulse

Will they ever get SureTrack Pulse back up to where you can simply click on it and it takes you to that thread ??
      Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

I keep asking about it. Haven't heard anything lately.
        SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Crusty
          • Dec 2007

With the number of responses and help Eric gives, each extra click is a huge waste of his time. I can certainly understand why he would want that one click access back.

Each extra click it takes gets irritating....especially after it has been brought to the attention of the administration.....and nothing gets done about it-!!!

Here's my beef.....
          SPELL CHECK IS LUDICROUS-!!!!

When you post and it flags 3 or 5 or 7 words that it doesn't seem to like....I don't see anywhere that gets me past the spell check that works......Ignore, click....ignore,click.....ignore,click

Take a look at this.......

It didn't like the word yet it suggests exactly the same thing-!!!

C'mon Man-!!!! Just like Monday Night Football...C'mon Man

I've been complaining about the spell check since Ask-A-Tech's inception
          What.... two YEARS or more-??
          C'mon Man
          Attached Files

Comment

• maven
            • Mar 2014

I wholeheartedly agree!!! Spell Check is complete garbage.

Not only does it not recognize unique words associated with our industry and the use of the forum, it doesnt recognize many everyday words, including tenses and participles......but thats not the best part....when it doesnt recognize them it still flags them is misspelled and requires an action but gives no choices!!!

Fix it, turn it off, or at the very least make a single click post without checking an option.

Also...this should be easy.....for the love of gasoline TURN ON THE CAPITAL LETTER FILTER. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ENTIRE POSTS/THREADS TO BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. A 10 CONTINUOUS LETTER LIMIT WOULD BE SUFFICIENT.

Comment

Working...