Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dieseltech89
    • Nov 2017

souls edge civic evap functions

recently bought a souls edge. while using it on one of my own cars it doesn't seem to do any evap test or command solenoids. unless they are in the global obd2 but there are no descriptions for those test?
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by dieseltech89
    recently bought a souls edge. while using it on one of my own cars it doesn't seem to do any evap test or command solenoids. unless they are in the global obd2 but there are no descriptions for those test?
    What year is the civic and what version of software does your edge have on it?

Comment

• dieseltech89
      • Nov 2017

It’s a 2000 civic and it has 17.2 on it

Comment

• dieseltech89
        • Nov 2017

Well it appears the new 17.4 fixed it. When I bought it last Tuesday I was in a rush so he didn’t have time to update it before I bought it so it had 17.2 on it and could not get the evap functions. Now that it has 17.4 all the functions are in there.

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Cool, I wonder if it was a just only a fluke that the Evap functions for a popular 17 year old Honda Civic model were not found in 17.2 or if it something Snappy finally got licensing rights from Honda, and the Pope's Blessings to finally add the functions in 17.4 before the car is given it's Last Rites? Did you try someone's else's scanner with an older update to see if the function was there when the car was only 10 years old ? You shouldn't have to pay to update again to get a function back . There should be free down loadable software patches if important functions are found to be missing in any update that were there on earlier ones

Comment

Working...