Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lenny09
    • Mar 2009

03 Grand Am No Start

This 03 Grand Am w 3400eng has me at wits end. When cold it has no injector pulse, has spark, has both crank signals, and has cam signal to PCM.MODIS reads "cam signal__no". Here is the crazy part,give it a shot of starting fluid and it starts and runs like a top,and will restart all day until it sits for a long while{overnight}. any ideas???? Lenny at I-70 Wrecker Service 317-834-4700
  • ppacpaul
    • Oct 2008

what about tps% and voltage on tps it code be in clear to flood mode.

Comment

• sdlindsey
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by lenny09
      This 03 Grand Am w 3400eng has me at wits end. When cold it has no injector pulse, has spark, has both crank signals, and has cam signal to PCM.MODIS reads "cam signal__no". Here is the crazy part,give it a shot of starting fluid and it starts and runs like a top,and will restart all day until it sits for a long while{overnight}. any ideas???? Lenny at I-70 Wrecker Service 317-834-4700
      Have you checked out Shopstream Connect w/ Ask-A-Tech Live? http://www1.snapon.com/display/1551.nws You can download the program from there, post a help request, and then other guys can help you out.

That being said, what is your fuel pressure? How long does the system hold pressure after key off?

Comment

• lenny09
        • Mar 2009

03 Grand Am No Start

TPS is dead perfect along w fuel pressure. No fuel pressure loss to be concerned about after key off.

Comment

Working...